Henry was snuggling with me in my bed the other morning, and for a few moments, the rest of the house was quiet, and it was just the two of us. I took the opportunity to start asking him a few questions, and I loved it so much, I wrote it down just as soon as I could. This boy looks like he's 7 or 8, so sometimes it's easy to forget that he's only four. This conversation made me remember, and I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.
favorite color: red and orange
favorite thing to do: eat "bisketti"
do you want to get married? NO! I want to be in charge, but not get married.
do you want to have kids? Yes, 96 kids.
what will you do with them? play with them..play lots of games.
what will you give them for dinner? "bisketti"
who will watch them? I will.
what will you do for a job? be a firefighter
who will watch the kids while you're at work? I will have a "bruver" watch them, like Ryan.
are you happy? yes!
what makes you happy? eating "bisketti"
Notice a trend about the "bisketti"? He still loves to eat. And eat. I wish you could have heard his voice and inflections as he answered these questions--seriously, so hilarious. And adorable. LOVE him.