My baby is not a baby!!! This girl...we love her guts. She is growing up way too fast for my liking, and she thinks she's pretty cute stuff. And she is. ☺
Her hair was getting that lovely mullet look, as baby hair tends to get, and it was driving me crazy. So, I gave her a cute little bob in the back while the front and sides catch up, and I love it. She looks adorable, but so much older.
I took a few pictures of her at the park a few weeks ago, so I could capture her new cut, but that proved to be difficult at best. This girl is always on the move, and thinks she can run with the big kids. I was crawling through tubes not meant for adults so I could chase her down, and she gave me a near heart attack at least three times. My days of sitting quietly on the bench and watching the boys play are O.V.E.R.
Love these three!!






