Is it weird to say that I can't wait for snow? Probably. And I know that I never would have believed I would say that, if you had asked me two years ago. But, it's true. I have enjoyed every single day of this gorgeous fall, and it's made me happy every single day. Now that the weather has turned colder, and the holidays are upon us, I'm ready for snow!
Mother Nature gave us a little good-bye gift on Tuesday. It was an absolutely perfect 70 degree, sunny day, and we spent almost all of it outside. Not only was the weather beautiful, but it was Veteran's Day, and the kids didn't have any school. So, we took our lunch to one of our favorite parks, and spent the entire afternoon there. The kids were in heaven, and so was I.
Two days later it snowed, and dropped 40 degrees. Winter is here!