Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our house!

Welcome to our home!

.....

Front entry and stairwell:








Great Room: (next stop, new couches :))




I had to show the armoire that Rick made for me--it turned out just how I wanted it. It makes me laugh though, because he made it to fit up to a 47 inch tv, and we just have a small one in there for now. It looks kind of funny, but it works!


Music Room:(through french doors off entry)




Dining Room and Kitchen:






Mud Room, Laundry Room, and 1/2 bath:

You'll notice that I have some baskets missing in the lockers. The original design called for 3 on one side, and 2 on the other, and that's how many I ordered. When they were making them, the measurements were such that they did 4 on one side, and 3 on the other, so I'm now waiting for more baskets. :)








UPSTAIRS

The girls' room:






Craft/Guest Room:




Ryan's room:

He chose his own paint color, and his quilt (okay, I gave him a few to choose from :)). I think he did a great job!


Kids' bath:

My favorite thing about this bathroom is the really cool blue and white tile that I found. I designed the rest of the bathroom around it, and I love how it turned out. I also love hooks instead of a towel bar--so much easier for little ones!



Playroom and Toy Closet:

Please ignore the fact that I have some major organizing and decorating to do here--





Master Bedroom:


Master Bath:

I'm so happy with the the slate in the double shower and on the floor--I really love how it turned out.


(I don't know what the weird thing is on the back wall--it really is all the same color of paint!

9 comments:

Jana said...

Beautiful! How fun and exciting yet overwhelming all at the same time. We have been in our home for almost a year and I still have stuff to do. Maybe someday.... Hopefully your littles ones don't destroy your home like my littlest has!!

Erica said...

Of course I absolutely love your new home! Since our decorating style is so similar can you please come and help me finish decorating mine? You've done such a great job and I'm so excited for you and your family and all of the memories you will make there together!
P.S. Don't be surprised if I steal some of your ideas!!! :)

Sheree said...

I love it! Move me in. I love all the paint colors and the furniture you have, it seriously looks like half the stuff I've looked at! Very cute!

Andi said...

Beautiful home! Tate wants to know what the outside looks like... so if you don't want to post some, can you email me one to curb his curiousity?

I hope you sit down and enjoy it!

Company EIGHT said...

Andi--I will post some of the outside, or e-mail them to you. I haven't really been able to take them yet, since we have had major landscaping stuff going on. Tell Tate I will get them soon though! :)

smart mama said...

you must be in heaven it is gorgeous!

Our Family Adventures said...

Kierste--I LOVE IT!!!! How fun to be able to take a photo tour :) I can't wait to come inside. I am so excited for you. What a relief to be living there! It is Beautiful!

Carn Family said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!! I can't believe I live down the street and have not seen it yet. Seriously when you are up for a visitor give me a call. You did such a great job!

The Holden Family said...

Wow! Once we buy a decent home I'm going to hire you to design my house because that is the exact style I love but I can never do it myself (you and Erica). Maybe I'll just do what Erica said and steal ALL of your ideas! Beautiful home, I'm so jealous!

Post a Comment