Thursday, May 15, 2008

Set in stone!


These are on our back patio, and I love how they turned out. I had to be gone when the cement was poured, so I placed Rick in charge of making sure it got done. It totally made me nervous, because I'm so particular about how I want things done, but he did a great job!

10 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

I LOVE THAT!!! What a fun memory for your new home :)

Lei said...

super cute idea...one i want to steal!!! did you arrange witht he builder to do it or did you guys pour the cement yourself over an existing patio? do tell.

Company EIGHT said...

Lei--

We actually just told the guys that came to pour the cement what we wanted to do, and they told us when to come out and do it so the timing was right. It was very easy to do, and didn't require any prior notice to the builder or the cement company. I want to see yours when it's done!!

Courtney said...

The house looks great! I love all the storage in the playroom and the cement!

Lei said...

darn - our patio has already been poured. BUT our steps have not, so i am going to contact them tomorrow and see if we can't get the kids footprints on the patio steps. i think that will be cute! thanks for the idea!

likeschocolate said...

Fabulous house. I am jealous! Funny, I can see the lines in the carpet. Three children hasn't changed some things. Love you :)

Company EIGHT said...

Lei, I think it would be so cute on the steps! I'm glad they haven't been poured yet!

likeschocolate--I know, I'm still a little crazy about vacuuming. :)

Megs said...

Okay so I LOVE LOVE LOVE your home. I want that Kitchen. We have the same prints in our cement. LOve it. I love the view from the girls window. You are so lucky. Love your house can't say it enough.

Jewels said...

Love the house!

Sonja said...

Wow, you're house looks like a model home. It's so clean, well decorated, and just perfect! Seriously, I'd buy it.

Post a Comment