Wednesday, December 24, 2008

{merry christmas}

We got down to the wire (due to several unforeseen challenges along the way), but our last two projects are finally complete! We are ready!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you each have a wonderful holiday, spent with family and friends.




12 comments:

Jewels said...

Rick is so talented as are you! Everything turned out so darling!!!Love it! Merry Christmas!!!

likeschocolate said...

I should have had Rick for a dad. I never got anything so fancy or beautiful. Lucky Ducks! Merry Christmas!!!!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Awesome! I love gifts that are personal. Your thoughtfulness and love for your children shows with your talent filled gifts :) Merry Christmas!!!

Yvonne said...

Those are such wonderful gifts.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

I freaking LOVE that kitchen.

Jane said...

So cute!

Merry Christmas!!!

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

The play kitchen sink and oven are very adorable!!! I love the material you chose! What a great team you and Rick make...designer and carpenter.

eight happy "hardts" said...

Oh my heavens, you are so creative. I love the books and the kitchen set. It makes me want to come and play with your girls. I hope your holidays are wonderful!

Megs said...

Those are so stinkin' cute. Seriously you have more creativity in your pinkie then I have in all of me. Have a merry Christmas.

rjames said...

LOVE THEM! I can't wait to see them :) I bet the girls are having so much fun!!!

Wife and Mama said...

You take creativity to the next level. Love it!

sheri said...

I want to be like you.

Post a Comment