Monday, November 16, 2009

{my darling girls}

11 comments:

Courtney said...

amen to this.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

And that is why God only sent me 1 girl. However, he also sent her first to help me clean up after the chaos that 3 boys in a row generates.

Andee said...

Oh I SOOOO feel you on this one! After having my boys I also was not ready for DRAMA!! Wow! But the best advice I can give you is to remind them how THEY would feel if that was said about them- it's always a good reality check! :)

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

Just wait...next it will be all about "clubs". I don't know where they get it either??!!??

Melanie said...

I was JUST thinking this morning that I LOVE having some of each. Boys tackle each other, getting the aggression and affection out in one big blow. Girls talk & talk about it. Then get tackled by their big brothers. =)

And do I recognize those boots: chocolate colored pom-pom from T? I had to order Halle's online because I loved them so much, but they didn't have a little 8. Love them!!!

luckyduck said...

Your example will be the most influential so keep being great!

Bilary said...

When you figure this one out, please let me know. They all go through lovely phases. My 5-year-old is now in a phase where she is absolutely adorable most of the time. But if you look at her cross-eyed, she will bawl like crazy. I hate the emotional phases. But your girls are still adorable as heck if that helps you at all.:)

Yvonne said...

I'm sure they'll learn how to be nice from their mom ; )

There is such a big difference. When you correct boys, they take it. Girls just cry and run to their room. It's all about the drama. And they can be just plain mean.

Lyndi said...

What about "best friends"? It just keeps getting better.

Tiffany said...

Lucas was saying the SAME thing last year, except it was, "You can't come to my pawty tommowoww!!"

Company EIGHT said...

Melanie, yes, you recognize those boots! LOVE them. Great minds think alike. :)

Post a Comment