I feel for you! Sorry, I am going through that myself a little middle child syndrome with Winston, terriable two's with Roman, and pre-teen Harris with big mouth.
Oh, that picture should be in a magazine. That is too sweet. I'm sorry you are tired too though. I can't even imagine how full your hands must be right now.
So glad to find your blog--such a cute cute family you are! My first couple days home alone with the new baby and Jack, I've actually been thinking about you a lot...as in "wow, Kierste does this times two?!" You are amazing.
11 comments:
I feel for you! Sorry, I am going through that myself a little middle child syndrome with Winston, terriable two's with Roman, and pre-teen Harris with big mouth.
Too Cute...you are always too cute!!!! Oh yes the year of 2 and 3!!!!
gotta love those kids but lots of days lately it's been a struggle!!! at least we know there are others who can empathize with us along the way ;)
oh Kierste! A little solo time is usually the cure :)...for mom too!
I have put Sam in his room to separate him from me, the baby, and the dog. Must be something in the air.
Hang in there girl!!!!
Love it--so cute. Can I just tell you, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT. But, you do it so well.
Amen sister!!
Oh, that picture should be in a magazine. That is too sweet. I'm sorry you are tired too though. I can't even imagine how full your hands must be right now.
So glad to find your blog--such a cute cute family you are! My first couple days home alone with the new baby and Jack, I've actually been thinking about you a lot...as in "wow, Kierste does this times two?!" You are amazing.
well said. What a great shot. Nap time and alone time are so great for the kids and Mamas! hang in there :)
Post a Comment