
Considering how long the last three months of my pregnancy seemed, I guess it's no surprise how quickly the three months since the boys were born have gone. I feel like my life is going in warp speed, and I wish I could figure out a way to slow things down.
These boys are the light of our lives, and we all adore them. The girls have already divided them up (convenient, isn't it---two for two??)...Henry is Emma's "friend", and Jack is Kate's "friend". They take responsibility for "their" baby, and are always more than willing to help.
HENRY


*I really just want to squish him all the time. He is our big boy, and has definitely earned his most affectionate nicknames..."Hank the Tank" and "Bubba" (Emma came up with this one). He's still Henry most of the time though, and his smile takes up his whole face. He does everything big!! As you might guess, he is a big eater. At the time I'm writing this, we have been home from church for 4 hours, and he has consumed 18 ounces of formula. Yeah. Our formula budget is pretty much outrageous. He loves to snuggle, and I love to snuggle him. He is a happy, adorable baby.
JACK


*I can already tell he will be a mover and a shaker. He loves to kick, wave his arms, and play--he is full of energy. I love how he responds when I come in the room, walk by, or talk to him. His whole face lights up, and in turn, lights everyone else up. He is such a content baby, and loves to sit and observe everything that's going on. He has been dubbed "Jack Sprat", or "Jack-Jack". He's just as sweet as can be, especially with his bright blue eyes and fuzzy red hair.
and because I can't resist a good snuggling picture...

(and yes, it was sheet-washing day...)
LOVE these babies!
These boys are the light of our lives, and we all adore them. The girls have already divided them up (convenient, isn't it---two for two??)...Henry is Emma's "friend", and Jack is Kate's "friend". They take responsibility for "their" baby, and are always more than willing to help.
HENRY


*I really just want to squish him all the time. He is our big boy, and has definitely earned his most affectionate nicknames..."Hank the Tank" and "Bubba" (Emma came up with this one). He's still Henry most of the time though, and his smile takes up his whole face. He does everything big!! As you might guess, he is a big eater. At the time I'm writing this, we have been home from church for 4 hours, and he has consumed 18 ounces of formula. Yeah. Our formula budget is pretty much outrageous. He loves to snuggle, and I love to snuggle him. He is a happy, adorable baby.
JACK


*I can already tell he will be a mover and a shaker. He loves to kick, wave his arms, and play--he is full of energy. I love how he responds when I come in the room, walk by, or talk to him. His whole face lights up, and in turn, lights everyone else up. He is such a content baby, and loves to sit and observe everything that's going on. He has been dubbed "Jack Sprat", or "Jack-Jack". He's just as sweet as can be, especially with his bright blue eyes and fuzzy red hair.
and because I can't resist a good snuggling picture...

(and yes, it was sheet-washing day...)
LOVE these babies!
15 comments:
Time flies! And I'd want to squish them all the time too if they were mine! ;)
I'm dying to see the wedding dress picture, but for some reason cannot get to the link or it's not on your blog, etc. I saw it on googlereader, but it won't come up?? Maybe it's me?
too cute!
I cannot believe they are that old already. They are so dang cute. Your pictures make me want to snuggle with them. Someday we'll get to see each other again and see our cute kids. But until then pictures will do. They're darling.
So sweet!
Dolls, and yes I get the you can't squeeze them enough.
When you figure out how to slow time, call me.
I'm almost sick to my stomach that I can't hold them. They are so so SO sweet! I love the snuggling picture!!!!!!! I so wish I still lived by you!
So cute! I can't believe how much bigger one is over the other. Makes me want to have another baby.
Everytime I see them I just want to squish them too cute for words!!!!
They are just plain adorable!!
If you figure out how to slow time down, let me know.
They just get cuter and cuter--I, too, would want to squish them.
I love snugglers ; )
ENJOY.
BTW, if you have a sitemeter, you may wonder why I spent so much time on your other blog--I was trying to write down info on your wooden blocks tutorial.
They are so yummy! Jack and I were oowing and awwing over them this morning before he left for school. I love the monkey outfits. I had all of that in NB size for Logan. They were my favorites!
They are such cute boys!!! I can't believe it's been 3 months!!! Wow time sure flies!!!
Those sweet little guys are so adorable! I love the last picture. It's so sweet to see them snuggling. And it's so fun to read about their distinct differences. I'm just really sorry about the formula budget. Ouch! But they are so worth it!:)
Oh Kierste, they are darling! They look so much like you. I can definitely see it. Good Luck! Hope things continue to go well!
Kierste, this is probably why you didn't know I was expecting, but what a great reason to be ignorant! Then again it could be my blogging neglect that's been at fault. 2 new little guys, though, how fun. We are not finding out what it is this time, seeing we have one of each already. And we know there's only one in there, unlike you, who seems to do everything in double. Good Luck with your good looking little guys!! And keeping up with your little girls, too.
Post a Comment