That is too funny. I remember putting scarves on my baby brother's head as a little girl (he is ten years younger than me.) This will just be fun memories for your girls. Really...They will remember your boys being THEIR babies.
I have a picture of Carlie having drawn Derek lots of rainbow pictures and placing them all around his head in his car seat. It's one of the most treasured pics of all. =)
And it is his color! Look how she got it just right!
10 comments:
Poor kid, I guess he will be more sympathetic and a better husband because he has sisters.
hehe it was inevitable, right? At least he has a couple of brothers on his side!
Too cute.
That is too funny. I remember putting scarves on my baby brother's head as a little girl (he is ten years younger than me.) This will just be fun memories for your girls. Really...They will remember your boys being THEIR babies.
bahahahaha. I dressed up all of my brothers, that's the best thing about being a big sister.
I have a picture of Carlie having drawn Derek lots of rainbow pictures and placing them all around his head in his car seat. It's one of the most treasured pics of all. =)
And it is his color! Look how she got it just right!
i love it!
at least they play with them right!! :)
By next year they might even be asking for you to put headbands and ribbons in their hair... boy hair can be so boring!
(Trey loves walking around with Paige's headbands/clips all of the time).
hahahaha this totally made me laugh out loud! :) I think as long as you can keep your make-up out of their reach, the boys will survive it!!!! :)
Post a Comment