Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{tis the season...}



Even after a major fudge failure, major sewing machine issues, and an over-packed project schedule in direct proportion to my homemade gift excitement, I still think I will have everything done in time for Christmas.

Do I love the craziness? Yes, I do!

10 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

Isn't that how it goes!??! Having said that, the taggies are ADORABLE!!!

Jewels said...

The taggies are adoarable...gotta love the sewing machine drama while trying to get aproject done!!

As for the fudge Rachel Ray's 5 minute fudge has never let me down!!!

Lyndi said...

I know what you mean. Even when I think I'm allowing myself extra time, my sewing projects always end up taking at least 3 times the amount of time I thought it would take. (maybe i should take a sewing class??) :)
The taggies are super cute! I've had my materials ready to make one for a month now and, really, it just needs to get done!
The fudge - well, at least you tried it!!

Carn Family said...

They turned out perfect! As for the fudge mishap...it sounds like that should have been saved for our infamous baking night :)

myndie said...

you amaze me! i love your talented crafty side, but the thing i miss the most is your laugh! your kids are still adorable.

Yvonne said...

What would Christmas be without the craziness ; )

I have no doubt that you will get it all done. After all you are SUPERWOMAN ; )

Andee said...

I am with ya babe!!!

Price is Right said...

Those are way cute! My mom made me one for Brooklin!

Cutie Pies said...

Really cute, Might have to make one of these for my baby.

Hey Kierste, I'm wondering if you will email me. My address is wendyhs@comcast.net . After a computer crash, I've been left with out your address. So I have the Morning Dawn Drive address but not your new one. Unless that is your new one. Let me know. Thanks!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

You are so talented and creative woman!!!!! Those are so snuglyishy cute!!!!! :)

Post a Comment