Thursday, December 24, 2009

{nativity 2009}


Well, this is definitely the most serious Nativity we have had thus far. I was surprised we had so little drama! We needed to do two different takes--one with Emma as Mary, and one with Kate as Mary. They also each wanted a turn as the angel with the fancy halo made out of tinsel. With Henry as the shepherd, Jack as baby Jesus, Ryan as Joseph, and Rick as the donkey, it was perfect!

Merry Christmas, from our family to yours!


6 comments:

luckyduck said...

Love it! Merry Christmas!

AngelaW said...

I really miss you giggling in the background! Still pretty dang cute.

Rob and Toni said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

Erica said...

cute as always. merry christmas!

Yvonne said...

I love that you did it twice--so cute.

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas.

Carn Family said...

Perfect! My favortie part is always Rick as the donkey!

Post a Comment