Thursday, April 14, 2011

{spring has sprung}

In the last 5 days...
  • 1 campfire, roasting hot dogs
  • 2 dinners outside
  • 3 picnics
  • 4 days at the park
  • 5 happy kids (and their mama too!)
We (I) are so happy that spring is finally here!






This is how Jack felt about a day at the park...
(his hands always go up to his face when he's excited)


I know where I'll be this summer--OUTSIDE!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love the pictures. That climbing wall is so cute--what a great idea for kids.

enjoy it all.

likeschocolate said...

Yahoo for spring!

Price is Right said...

Dang I am jealous! It is still cold here. We got snow last night. I am so ready for spring!

Andee said...

YAY for OUTSIDE!!

Carn Family said...

HOORAY! There is something so wonderful about those first few warm days out at the park. I am looking forward to a summer outside as well!

Megs said...

I honestly can not wait for spring to come. today was good, I just hope it stays.

Also I love the tub with clothes pic. The joys!

Post a Comment