Last week Ryan had 2 days off of school, and we spent one of them at the zoo. It wasn't in our plans, but when the weather turned out to be so much nicer than we thought on that particular day, we decided to hurry and take advantage of it. I'm so glad we did!
We joined our good friends for the afternoon, and had a great time enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. This zoo is rather small, and could probably be termed as more of a farm than a zoo, but with a train and hand carved carousel in addition to the animals, it was perfect for the few hours we were there.
Checking out the animals




Climbing trees

Riding the train
Enjoying the day!







We stopped at our favorite burger place on the way home, which always makes the perfect ending to any day!
7 comments:
The zoo is always so fun.
Love the pictures.
We love the zoo! Glad you had such a good time! Ryan is almost as tall as you. Watch out because before you know it he will be taller than you!
So fun! We always end up going once a year and it's definitely worth the trip! Glad you were able to catch a nice day amongst are always gloomy weather this year :)
Personally I think the smaller the zoo the better! It looks like a cool spot and can I just say I am so glad I am not the only one to take oodles of pictures!! :)
What a fun day. I love the pictures of you and the girls.
I think a small zoo is perfect for small children and small attention spans. We've got a pass, so if you ever need someone to go with . . . :)
What a fun day! You'll have to tell me about this place! We just have a pass to the big zoo. Love the cute pics of you and the girlies! Happy Birthday to them (we had a big birthday here too that day!)
Post a Comment