Thursday, May 31, 2012

{not just another haircut}

I think Kate may have a natural talent...not just for her hair skills, but for being convincing enough to make Henry sit still while she did it!

It was time for all the boys' haircuts, and during the summer, I like to cut their hair outside--it's much easier to clean up.  Henry was the last on my list, because he is always the most resistant.  While I was cutting my dad's hair, she entertained him (and kept him from fleeing the scene) until it was his turn.

A girl on a mission...





One satisfied customer. 


4 comments:

likeschocolate said...

She has talent and he looks like a happy customer too!

Sarah F. said...

Impressive! I'll send Jackson right over!

Price is Right said...

that is so cute!

Erica said...

too funny! good thing it wasn't really the real thing :)

Post a Comment