What a night! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I love as many nights to celebrate as possible!
We now have four wards in our church building, and not enough room for everyone to have their trunk-or-treats there, so we decided to move ours to a local park. The weather was actually perfect for the occasion. I was expecting it to be the typical 80 degrees, but this year, we were blessed with 65 degree temps, and lovely crisp, fall weather.
It was a traditional chili and cornbread dinner, followed by lots and lots of trunks and candy. We had planned to have a dance on the pavilion afterward, but unfortunately, the outlets didn't work, and we weren't able to. It's on our list for next year, though! There was a great turnout, the food was yummy, and despite a few wrinkles in the plan, it all went really well.
Now on to Halloween night!!!







4 comments:
Mrs. Ballerina looks like a daddy mini-me. I never noticed that until today. You definately know who that girls daddy is!
Looks like a beautiful day. I bet the kiddos got plenty of candy with 4 wards involved!
Looks like it was a perfect day/night. And those kids are too cute! We miss you guys!
Oh I just love the costumes. Everyone looks adorable. I don't want to bum you out (and actually it is a little sad) but we have lived here for 16 years and we have had our building to ourselves the whole time. We would love to have some growth ; (
Post a Comment