Seriously, I know how she feels! There is literally so much going on right now, that picture might as well be me. I'm really not complaining so much as explaining. :) We are getting into crunch time with our house, and the decisions keep piling up. I love choosing everything, but when you have 5-6 major decisions all to be made within the same fairly short timeframe it can be somewhat overwhelming. Lots of projects and commitments are on the forefront, and they seem to be all coming at the same time. The funny thing is, I normally really thrive on stress. I like being busy, and I love having lots going on. I think it's that all my major decisions are costing a lot of money, lol!!
Rick has been working non-stop since the beginning of January, and it has really run its course for me. I know this has made a huge difference in how I feel, and how much I can accomplish, because he is such a good support. I'm ready for him to be home, and tonight he'll be here at 6pm!!!! YAY!!!!
The real question is, would I actually give anything up? No. I'm a glutton for punishment. :)
Oh, and by the way, Emma does have a very hard life for a 1 year old. She has to take a nap in her crib everyday. The picture demonstrates her feelings on the subject. :)
5 comments:
Tough love! What a mean mom you are!
You always make me laugh. I can't wait for the house to be done and then you can get on with the fun part of just enjoying it and not having any time lines to meet!
Hopefully you can make all your decisions and enjoy your home!
What a tough mommy you are. ;)
Post a Comment