Friday, January 9, 2009

{wishful thinking}

With the girls watching a movie yesterday, I decided to lie down on the couch and try to get in a little bit of a nap.

Ha.

Within 45 minutes I was interrupted no less than 14 times.

Why must everything become more urgent once my eyes close?

8 comments:

Stephanie Lowe said...

Nice try! We can always hope :)!!!

sheri said...

I KNOW! What is up with that?! Holy cow, I get close to enraged at that point and decide the attempt at a nap isn't even worth it. Freak!

Yvonne said...

One day there will be time for naps--really there will ; )

Swimmingmom said...

So true, so true. Maybe one day....

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

haha seriously 14? That sounds like sabatoge to me! Can you even imagine how cranky our kids would be if we interupted their naps like that? I wish you lived closer cuz me and the girls could have a tea party at my house while you napped...it'd be a win win! love and miss you Kierst!

beckylou said...

What's worse than being woken up 14 times during a nap to do something for them is being woken up 14 times during a nap to do something for them while their DAD sits in the other room. I hope you got a better nights sleep. :)

luckyduck said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get your nap! I'm lucky I can get Charlie and Ellie to sometimes take their afternoon naps around the same time but it's not consistent. Sometimes I just need a nap too!

Bilary said...

That is me TODAY! Oh, how I would love a nap. Maybe another day...or not.:)

Post a Comment