Motherhood should have certain rights that come along with the job. And one of them should be that we get to take as many pictures of our children as we want to, with their cooperation.
What do you think my chances are?
That's what I thought.
I think I make it more difficult for myself. I admit it. I have high expectations. And darnit, I want cute pictures of my kids for my walls, and for posterity! Not only do I want pictures of the kids individually, but then I have to have each set of twins together. And smiling. Then all 5 together. Preferably smiling, but at some point I'm happy just to have the fronts of their heads.
Well. I guess it's a good thing I like candid photos best of all.
What do you think my chances are?
That's what I thought.
I think I make it more difficult for myself. I admit it. I have high expectations. And darnit, I want cute pictures of my kids for my walls, and for posterity! Not only do I want pictures of the kids individually, but then I have to have each set of twins together. And smiling. Then all 5 together. Preferably smiling, but at some point I'm happy just to have the fronts of their heads.
Well. I guess it's a good thing I like candid photos best of all.
...................
kate



emma









9 comments:
The thought of trying to take cute pictures of all of my kids together makes me stress. It is so hard to get everyone to look cute at all the same time. I think your pictures are adorbale though. You captured each one of their little personalities. It looks like Henry was your star of the day...love that huge smile!
It's so important to have those pictures.
They are all so adorable.
My children say on my tombstone it's going to say "Okay, look this way"
ucel
Those are all adorable! Your girls are growing up so much! I can't believe it. They will love having those pictures someday.
Sorry about the random letters at the top of my last comment. I didn't notice it until it was too late. That's what I get for trying to type with a little girl on my lap who also LOVES the pictures of your cuties.:)
I feel the same way as you! My husband is a Professional Photographer, It is so difficult to get happy faces, looking at the camera all at the same time...esp our 1 year old b/g twins...:) Your Photos are adorable, I love the ones of the girls, such personality:) come over and visit
http://alittlesugar-n-spice.blogspot.com
I feel for you. I know this story very well. They are all getting so big.
i only have 2 so far and that alone is a stresser for pictures - that's why i'll leave it up to steph!!! and that cutie patootie mr. henry - i see what addy sure loves him ;)
I have to say my favorite one is of Emma with her head down. Something about it reminds me of Natasha at that age. Such cute kids.
I love candid shots too! Darling, darling pictures. Your kiddos make that easy :)
Post a Comment