Oh no! I wonder at what age she will be when she fugures out it would be smarter to write a K instead of an E. You will have to tell me what magical cleaning skill you use to get that out.
Ugh! Ouch! Winston did that to my father's leather couch, but we were able to get it out with hairspray and Axe deodorant. Don't know if this will work on your sofa though.
Ohhh! So sorry! My mom stills tells the story about how she found my name written in crayon on the bottom of the dining room table when I was about Emma's age. I promptly blamed my little brother who was only about 18 months old at the time. Lol!
10 comments:
Oh, sorry.
Oh no! I wonder at what age she will be when she fugures out it would be smarter to write a K instead of an E. You will have to tell me what magical cleaning skill you use to get that out.
That reminds me of the time someone at our house wrote "MACY 4" on the armrest in our Durango...
That made me laugh out loud. Please share if you find a magic way to get permanent marker off the furniture. :-)
Ugh! Ouch! Winston did that to my father's leather couch, but we were able to get it out with hairspray and Axe deodorant. Don't know if this will work on your sofa though.
Oh No!!!! One day you'll look back and laugh!
Ohhh! So sorry! My mom stills tells the story about how she found my name written in crayon on the bottom of the dining room table when I was about Emma's age. I promptly blamed my little brother who was only about 18 months old at the time. Lol!
Oh dear!!
you of all the people i know would be the most likely to get that stain out!!!
Agreed that I can't wait to hear how you get it out, because you will be the one that will be able to, if anyone. =) Too funny.
Post a Comment