
Last year I had so much fun taking Kate & Emma to the Nutcracker, that I jumped at the chance to take them to a play this year at the Center for the Arts. There is just something about getting all dressed up, and going to see a stage production. I have always loved it, and I really want to share that with my kids.
The girls did really well--considering it was 2 hours and 45 minutes! It was way longer than we thought it was going to be, but they loved seeing the snow queen, princesses, and girls in tutus. The sorcerer was just scary enough for them to ask me if it was real (Emma was concerned he was coming after her next), and both girls enjoyed naming everyone in our family and which part they would be. I was the Garden Woman...not sure if that was a compliment or not, lol.
Up next? The 12 Dancing Princesses is in March, and I can't wait!
The girls did really well--considering it was 2 hours and 45 minutes! It was way longer than we thought it was going to be, but they loved seeing the snow queen, princesses, and girls in tutus. The sorcerer was just scary enough for them to ask me if it was real (Emma was concerned he was coming after her next), and both girls enjoyed naming everyone in our family and which part they would be. I was the Garden Woman...not sure if that was a compliment or not, lol.
Up next? The 12 Dancing Princesses is in March, and I can't wait!
4 comments:
You are such a great mom. So glad you had the chance to go do this with the girls.
Love the picture
What a night to remember....for lots of reasons! I am looking forward to 12 dancing princesses.
I don't know if I should say so fun...or funny! Loved it all and can't wait to do it again :)
double the fun with both of them!
Post a Comment