Tuesday, January 1, 2008

{about me}

I am the lucky mom of 5 kids...including two sets of twins.
Ryan is 12, Kate & Emma are 4, and Jack & Henry are 18 months. I'm married to a great guy, and together we all live in the Midwest--enjoying life to the fullest.

My favorite things:
  • books/reading
  • sports--especially volleyball & soccer
  • running
  • decorating/crafts/projects
  • organization
  • music---playing the piano
  • baking
  • Red Vines
  • really good chocolate
  • anything lemon-y
  • caramels--the really good candy shop kind
  • English Toffee
  • Cafe Rio--I MISS it!
.....

Welcome!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Fun new design!

Twins Squared said...

Hi! You have a beautiful family and I LOVE your pictures! Do you take them? Been checking out some other multiple multiples blog. As I was scrolling down figured out that you were LDS - so am I! You are the 4th LDS person I've found on here with two sets of twins! I have two sets - all girls! Anyway, Look forward to coming back to visit your site. You sound like you have it a lot more together than I do!

Post a Comment