Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I want in on the secret!

Well, I tried my best. On Sunday I really wanted to take a few pictures of the kids in their nice clothes, but I'll tell you, it was quite the event! My girls were everywhere! They aren't really in to sitting or standing or doing anything at all in one place for longer than about 5 seconds, and that can really complicate things. Don't get me wrong, I love candid shots--in fact, they are my favorite--but even that wasn't working out for me. I want in on the secret--how do moms get those fabulous shots? Luck? Persuasion? Bribes? Talent? Lots and lots of practice? Patience? (if that's it I'm in big trouble :) ) If you know, please tell me, because I want in on the secret!

Emma, with her very fun balloon:



peek-a-boo



I tried and tried to get Kate to keep her skirt down!


two pretty girls!


A very handsome boy and his sister


All in all, they are adorable no matter what!

3 comments:

sheri said...

Holy cow, those are some beautiful/handsome kids!!! And I hear ya on getting decent shots. Kelly's the WORST at not being still even long enough to get candid shots. Grrr

Our Family Adventures said...

Ha Ha! Bribery. You might have to wait another year. The word "happy meal" or "hot wheel car" or "lip gloss" turns a frown into smile everytime. I have never been above bribery.

Carn Family said...

Seriously...I so hear you on this one. I have found that in about 1 whole year and 10,000 digital pictures later I usually end up with 1 great shot that I could hang on the mantle. If you find the answer PLEASE share it with the rest of us! :)

Post a Comment