At least she has hair. If I remember right, Ryan didn't have much hair at that age.
This so made me smile! Thanks for adding a chuckle to my day.
How Funny!!! She is so cute :)
I love the face she's making. Like a total teenager already. I'm sure gonna miss that cute little face, Emma's too of course :)
How funny! They always look so adorable even without headbands and bows and whatever else :)
Looks like she got visited by the hair fairy...or the hair fizzer as my two year old says. She is adorable!
6 comments:
At least she has hair. If I remember right, Ryan didn't have much hair at that age.
This so made me smile! Thanks for adding a chuckle to my day.
How Funny!!! She is so cute :)
I love the face she's making. Like a total teenager already. I'm sure gonna miss that cute little face, Emma's too of course :)
How funny! They always look so adorable even without headbands and bows and whatever else :)
Looks like she got visited by the hair fairy...or the hair fizzer as my two year old says. She is adorable!
Post a Comment