Sunday, October 13, 2013

{my life through instagram}

I post a lot of pictures on Instagram, but since they are often random pictures of what's going on each day, they don't usually make it into a blog post. So...I decided to just post them here, so I could see them all in one place! It's not all of them, but I love that it shows snippets of our life through pictures.

{sunday walk}


{the perfect sunset at the end of our walk}


 {bookshelves finished, and photo gallery up!}


 {dinner}

 {walking to school on one of the "cool front" mornings}


 {henry, and his TWO peanut butter sandwiches...for an afternoon snack}


 {blogger in training}
{they were supposed to be asleep...}


{pedicures}


 {the BEST dessert ever}


{time to decorate for fall}


 {i love having a stack of books by my bed}


{a rousing game of Uno}


 {the oldest and the youngest}


 {fall mantel}


{playing outside in the rain}


 {working on our alphabet}


 {kitchen chairs...almost done!}


{the perfect fall day...FINALLY}


 {out to dinner for Ryan's birthday}

 

 {this girl spends a lot of time in the workshop!}


 {in the detroit airport...almost to midland}

{time to go home}


 {water barrel storage}

{planning for halloween}

{october}


{homemade noodles for chicken noodle soup}

 
{chicken noodle soup}