I have a sudden, unexpected quiet moment this morning. The boys are playing in the basement playroom, and I can hear them laughing and giggling. Usually they are upstairs pulling out every piece of Gladware, all the pots and pans, and any mixing bowl they can find.
.....





Sometimes I want to cling to those possible moments of quiet and solitude so much that I overlook reality.
All 25 pounds of it.
15 comments:
Oh no! I'm glad you took pictures because some day you will be able to laugh about this!
AAAhhhh! Those little stinkers! (I'm really laughing though)
Those pictures are priceless! If anyone knows how to clean up that mess it's you ;)
Cuties!
I am always amazed at the 'trouble' my twins get in that my singletons never would have even thought of.
Always an adventure! Great that you can grab a camera and have a little laugh.
Oh my!! What cute, little stinkers!!
I'm so sorry...I can't even imagine how much time that took to clean up!!! Those adorable white turkey's!!!
I'm so sorry for the mess you got to clean up, but it is something you will laugh at in the future and always remember your cute little guys! My Jennifer did something similar a long time ago, only it was to her 2 year old brother covering him with Desetin, baby lotion and baby powder right before her new baby sister was going to wake up from her nap. Pat came home for lunch to help me clean up Matthew and the room. You learn that when they are quiet, they're usually up to something at that age.
Sorry you lost 25 pounds of flour.
Holy Cow! Greg always says he wouldn't mind having twins I showed him these pictures and said do you want twins now? haha! That is crazy! Sorry about the mess.
I'm afraid you are going to be finding flour in places you never imagined in the months to come! Even after cleaning it over and over and over. Ugh! Sorry! (But, it's incredibly funny for me :)).
This made me laugh out loud! What cute liitle stinkers! Silence at my house rarely means anything good...
Oh, Kierste. Jeff walked in right when I was reading this, so he had his lol moment too. Wow. Here's to quiet moments... or should we call them moments of suspicion/ grab the camera on our way to check. I'm so sorry for your inevidible clean up of that amazing mess. =)
When I saw the title of this post I thought it was your last post until I clicked on it and saw the pictures. OH MY GOODNESS. I am sure that was no fun to clean up but the pictures are priceless!
Oh, I am so sorry Kierste! Those little boys are so cute!
I am still trying to figure out how you cleaned that up. the vacuum would get ruined and the broom would take forever. Wonderful story though. Ha, you will at least have that forever.
Post a Comment