Poor thing... it doesn't look like the lotion agrees with her very well. ;)
Oh NO!! I am sorry that made me giggle a little bit. Hope she is ok, and nice and soft. ;)
ha ha ha!
oh no!! I was giggling at first and then I noticed the look on her face was like she didn't do it to herself. I bet she'll be snuggly soft for a while ;)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! She even has lotion nose plugs!!!! It is amazing what they think to do!
Very nice, her skin must be oh so soft now. :)
Poor little girl--but I have to agree with effie, I bet she was nice and sot.
LOL! What a cutie!
I love those two little stinkers!!!And the party...wish so much we could have been there! Looks like it was a definite success :)
Oh no! lol...you can tell she probably rubbed it even more into her eyes, making it worse!
I don't even know what to say to that! I have to admit though that I think it is funny that in these moments our first thought is to grab the camera!
Oh my goodness. The poor thing. Makes my eyes sting to look at that picture. She is so darling - even covered in lotion.
I am smiling and cringing at the same time. I hope it didn't get in her eyes. Ouch!
13 comments:
Poor thing... it doesn't look like the lotion agrees with her very well. ;)
Oh NO!! I am sorry that made me giggle a little bit. Hope she is ok, and nice and soft. ;)
ha ha ha!
oh no!! I was giggling at first and then I noticed the look on her face was like she didn't do it to herself. I bet she'll be snuggly soft for a while ;)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! She even has lotion nose plugs!!!! It is amazing what they think to do!
Very nice, her skin must be oh so soft now. :)
Poor little girl--but I have to agree with effie, I bet she was nice and sot.
LOL! What a cutie!
I love those two little stinkers!!!
And the party...wish so much we could have been there! Looks like it was a definite success :)
Oh no! lol...you can tell she probably rubbed it even more into her eyes, making it worse!
I don't even know what to say to that! I have to admit though that I think it is funny that in these moments our first thought is to grab the camera!
Oh my goodness. The poor thing. Makes my eyes sting to look at that picture. She is so darling - even covered in lotion.
I am smiling and cringing at the same time. I hope it didn't get in her eyes. Ouch!
Post a Comment