I knew this was bound to happen sooner or later, and it's exactly what I get for leaving my lipstick within range of little hands. It could have been a whole lot worse though--Miss Kate actually got it mostly on her lips, with only a few smudges on her fingers and a dot on her shirt.
Hey, she's a natural!



Hey, she's a natural!
13 comments:
I think this is so sweet! Even with all boys, I have had moments like these. Roman likes to walk around in my shoes.
she's adorable!! love the pursed lips
How cute. I love the pictures.
She looks Very proud of herself :) She is such a girly girl!!!
She is so cute...and you are right she did do a pretty good job for her first time!
That second picture is hilarious!
The dream of being a princess always includes lots of lipstick!! I think she has it all figured out! So cute!!
I think that is one of those things I am suppose to be upset with but I love it when they come out looking like a clown and wanting me to say "Oh, sooo pretty."
Kate looks sooo pretty. I love it.
too cute. hey with all that talk yesterday about lip liners how was a girl not supposed to get curious?
So adorable!
Cute girly girl!!! Mascara is a killer so watch out for that one!!!
That is so adorable. Do you think nail polish is next?
She is absolutely darling! You should have told her to keep it on until her daddy came home and to give him a great big kiss! He'd love it!:)
Those are great.
Post a Comment